Saturday, March 17, 2007

Benny's Tavern

Sorry it has been awhile since my last post, but I have been working overtime trying to buy a sports bar/restaurant. It looks like Monday will be the day. Keep your fingers crossed ... PLEASE. I will update more on that if it does happen.

On the rocket front ... I have had a couple of engines burn out through the side putting the rocket into a flat spin. If anyone knows the cause of that please let me know. I have been using Estes "E" motors. I also can't seem to control the launch direction. Rocket leaves straight and then goes anywhere(Not wind related). This is getting frustrating because I keep losing rockets (3 this year). Also looking for a good place to launch around Richmond. Soccer started for the kids so my favorite place is out.

Google Analytics